it's coming! o.o

it's coming it's coming!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!




PMR IS COMING!! it's on monday.. OMG, ITS ON MONDAY!!! *screams*


sorry i didn't go youth today. i just wanna be really, REALLY prepared. *eek* when i'm studying i feel fine, but when i think about how much time i have left, it gives me the shivers. i know u guys say it's easy and all, but there is no reason for me to not be scared. :(
i'm scared i'll get sick.
i'm scared i'll forget to bring along my KAD PENGENALAN. [it happened in my dream and it felt terrible when i woke up]
i'm scared that i'll panic and can't answer the rest of the questions.
i'm scared i forget to bring my cal and my other tools for my papers.
i'm just scared.

the reason why i have all these fears is cause my dad would kill me either cause: i get bad grades or the grades he didn't expect me to get; i did a silly mistake and cause me to lose a few marks.
i wanna achieve very, very badly cause: it's my desire; i wanna prove to my brother that i'm no lazy girl and i can get better than what he got, i can achieve things just like him. [he got 6a's and a b]

oh, and sorry baron. :P i found out that blogspot is faster. xanga very lag. the loading is so slow, sometimes it even failed to load. got tired of it. :D sorry for any inconvenience everyone. :)


second post, yay. :D
JaMie~*

2 comments:

doctorbutterfly said...

no worries. i still love you. *safe love*

oh and dont worry THAT much la... im sure u'll do well... if i can, im sure u can better!

EADotCom said...

Glad PMR over.... and I know why you really switched to Blogspot. Cos you use xanga to flog your clothes!