it's coming to an end.

hehe.. i'm not suppose to blog now, but since my Kemahiran Hidup paper ended at 9.45 am, couldnt help but to blog. :D all i have left is Geography tomorrow. *grin* OHyeaaa.. i can't wait! :D the past few days was.. calm. :D i don't think i did fine. i know i did great. :) no matter what grades i get, i know i did my best. so.. people who isn't me, don't ask nor tell me i didn't to my best, cause i know i did.

i like that they always pray for us in the hall, every morning. it feels nice. it's like all the teacher are supporting us. :) *thank you* i was in Room 3 [5 Perkasa], HA012K081. :D i didn't feel tense nor did i panicked, cause i didn't want to. i get tense when my friends talk/ask/discuss about the questions. it makes me sad and destroys my mood to know if the answer i chose was incorrect. :) oh, oh! and i didn't forget to bring my KAD PENGENALAN. i'm so proud of myself. :D *pats self* it actually feels nice to have PMR. xD ::what am i SAYING?!::

my mum is still sleeping. i'm hungry. :( i haven't change my clothes nor wash up. xD ran to the computer when i saw it on. hee.. :D

was blogging in blogspot the wrong choice? i see little comment-ers. :(

Geography.
JaMie~*

still striving through. :)
taken on 13th October 2008. [first day of PMR]
studying Science. had a free time. haha.. :)
my first picture in blogspot. :D

6 comments:

Me said...

yay :) your exams almost coming to an end... freedom.. :)

Wendy said...

didn't you have a blog! omg! everyone is like hoggggging to their blogggg now. XD anyways, yay! today you are OFFICIALLY FREE FROM BOOKS (of lower forms) next year you'll start to suffer again :p im so mean. hahaha. by the way, put up a chatbox! so it's easy for everyone to communicate in your blog (:

Wendy said...

*didn't kno

Eva said...

the picture of you is gorgeous! :)) glad that PMR's over.

MK said...

uuih~!!! i DEMAND AN UPDATE!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

& what we can do now is..... sleep and snore, weep to bore, dig real deep and sleep til 4. hahahahahahahahaha i dont really get the dig real deep part but heh, its hard to rhyme yea