severe migraines & headaches


just in case you were wondering, migraines & headaches are 2 different things.
migraine: an extremely severe paroxysmal headache, usually confined to one side of the head and often associated with nausea; hemicrania.
headache: a pain located in the head, as over the eyes, at the temples, or at the base of the skull.
im now having headache. if i stare at the computer even longer, i get migraine. kapish? :D

i skipped school today, ehe. both lazy & tired. couldnt sleep during the night. disturbing thoughts clouded the word SLEEP. :( i think i need to get my study mood turned on. someone ugut me to force me to study please? :D

this is a very very nice song. :) perfect duet.
James Morrison feat. Nelly Furtado - Broken Strings
Feels like I spent all this time talking to walls
Feels like I gotta let go of the way it was before
Are your really there? Are you made of stone?
Am I talking to someone or am I here all alone

/ Marie Digby
JaMie~*

1 comment:

Joyce said...

we all have days where we just wanna lie in bed and not move. hehhe. XD. i missed the bazzar le! stupid principal!