BAZAAR, again. :D


maniac on the loose!!

the FIRST & the ONLY picture of & with Elaine.


*checking the pole out*

me: its mineeee!!
Oli: let go!! its MINE!!

nah, lets just surround it.

we love trees. :D



i finally know how my back looks like. xD



love this picture. :)




xD!

i didnt know my legs looked like thaat. no one SS with me so i did it myself. :P






fresh man, fresh.

tiredd.

im home babeh. bazaar was awesome. :D many many people. not fully packed, just many. fried chicken wings the whole day. there was layer of oil at my face until the rain cant even penetrate it. i got immune to the oil 'PAK-ing' to my skin. it even 'PAK-ed' to my finger. it still feels spicy. ouch. :( running, yelling, cooking, soaked, frustration, rushed, irritated, hungry, bloated, thirst, cramp, relax, tired. overall, it was an awesome day. :)

one more thing. THE CLOWN WAS SO SCARY I RAN AWAY FROM IT, BUT IT FOLLOWED MEEEE. T.T

the guys did a great job. they sold kit-chai pinggg. so pandaaai. :D

i didnt get to spend time with my seranta babes. :( but i DID hugged Steffi. =3
the sun cant beat your halo.
JaMie~*

No comments: