its time for me to fly.

got back both my addmath paper today. :O
paper 1: 58/80
paper 2: 63/100
total: 68%
hahaha. fair enough. mr. Bala DID say atleast get 65% and above. :P

anyway, HOLIDAAYY!!
Lixian is ALREADY in KL. she'll be going UK after.
Olivia is going Manila tomorrow.
Dean is going KL tonight.
Elaine will be going KL.
and guess where Jamie is going? shes gonna be,

here.

for 2 bloody weeks. :( pengangguran. BUUUTTTTT, i have good friends. :D Olivia is buying me dry mango from Manila and black chocolates from Lixian. weehee.. =3

and, dad gave allowance! $$$ so i guess holidays are fairly good (even without flying to anywhere). :D time sure flies fast though. few more days and the 6th month jumps right to you. *poof* maybe its TOO fast. i hope holidays feels longer than it seems to be.


the most cruel thing holidays can do to me is taking you away from my sight.
happy holidays everyone! :)

oh and,
Demelza is 2009's America's Top Model!
JaMie~*

No comments: