be my guardian angel.

my body feels so wriggly and wobbly. my hands are trembling. my legs are shaking. why is this happening? maybe its the after affects of the two Physics paper today? or am i just darn hungry til i not notice? :O ah well, aint Parkinson. false alarm. :D

hurraa!! last paper tomorrow: English 2. slightly uneasy about it. miss Sophia is very strict with the format. the things i know how to do, once i think about her, i panic and my mind goes blank. precising things aint my style. uh. :(

Oscar, Vern, Sam Tan (my new friend. haha.) and i surprised Steffi on her birthday. :D we met up and headed her house at 1030pm. anyone say ice cream cake? :D yumyums. she was definitely surprised. she blew 17 candles on the road. ate, cut the cake (almost with a butter knife. xD) and took photos. hanged til 1130pm. Steffi's mum took out some cherie for us to drink. it has a sweet after taste. =3 hugged Steffi and said goodbye. it was, aweshomee. :)

birthday babe. :)
her hand blocked the cam. haha.


yummy yummy cake. =3


you're like an apple a day, that keeps the psychiatrist away.
JaMie~*

No comments: