My heart flutters.

my mum is so funny. yesterday i told her i love black roses. and today when she read the newspaper she ask me to read.

mum me

ei, you read this and tell me why u like black roses.
ha? *reads*
*waits*
*black roses: signifies death and decay*
*waits*
NO BAH. i like black roses cause its very rare. why u oh..
*walks away*

==.. aiyo.. mamamamamamamamaaa.. i love u so much. haha. talking about love, i dislike going into Wendy's, Derek's and Belinda's blog. its too lovey dovey. i cant stand the HORROR. *sorry. ><. pity me bah please. :P* oh. and im gonna keep that newspaper. :D

single bloom red roses: love at first sight.
single rose, any color: gratitude or simplicity.
2 roses: mutual feelings.
3 roses: i love you.
7 roses: im infatuated with you.
9 roses: we'll be together forever.
10 roses: you are perfect.
11 roses: you are my treasured one.
12 roses: be mine.
13 roses: friends forever.
15 roses: im truly sorry.
20 roses: im truly sincere towards you.
21 roses: im dedicated to you.
24 roses: forever yours.
25 roses: congratulations.
50 roses: unconditional love.
99 roses: i will love you all the days of my life.
108 roses: will you marry me?
999 roses: i love you till the end of time.

some have the same meaning, some dont at all. haha. :) oh and i received chocolates from Janice and Terence. thank youu.. :) not u Terence, hmph.

JaMie~*

No comments: