Yeah BABEH!!

woohooo!!! sports day over!!! kinda not want it to end though.
no homeworks. xD ahh yes yes.
RUSTED
CHEERLEADING GOT FIRST PLACE!!!!!!
FINALLY!!!! Good job u guys!! *high fives* yelled like crazy.
WOOTING all the way. hahaha.
overall, Paisley got first place. thanks to Afeeq. :)

U WONT BE SO LUCKY NO MORE!! BE GONE!!! ITS YOUR LAST YEAR!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
xD

oh and i pity PBSM la. their uniforms are WHITE man. the field was like a huge longkang of water and they just marched on. *splash!* aik aik. good luck washing the mud off. :D oh and i ran 4x4. imagine the puddles man. my shoes were READY to get wet. haha. everybody did great! im so happy la now.
HYPERIZING~~ WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

ohya. pictures. sorry la but i forgot to bring my phone. it was charging and i left it home cause i was rushing to the bus. completely forgotten. T.T so i only have pictures of me and my number taken at HOME. T.T more updates coming. :D

im very happy of my achievements, though its only the start of the year and i didnt get any medals. :) i guess i AM glad that MISS Sophia randomly put me into running. i would have wasted my school days in All Saints man. im very happy of becoming an 'athlete' though im not. im really really happy. :) i should thank her. teehee..~ i guess this year would be a great year for me. there's more to come for me, i know it. :)


home already lo... T.T
once a RUSTED, always a RUSTED.
:D :D :D :D

my number!! :D :D :D
taken BEFORE it got dirty.
imagine how is it right now. 0.0

part of the gunk on my shirt.
taken today btw.

and another. :D

ps. STEFFI I MISS TINY!!! :(
JELLY LEGS.
JaMie~*

No comments: