Shoobie-Doo-WAAAAAA-WAAAAA. :D

heatty heatty heatty.
not my CNY holiday i expected. :(
had fever last night, swallowed PARACETAMOL,
read my Ink Heart, then slept. :D

my gums are swollennnn!!! T.T
it hurts real badd.. :( i want my whole mouth to drop off!! :(

my nephews here today. hes crying now cause my mum doesnt want to carry him. xD and plus, he just ate his porridge, no tummy time. dont think u would wanna see it back out yea? 0.0
i love love love love looove him. <3
hes like the most important human being in my life.

the cheese in my spaghetti.
the chocolate chip in my muffin.
the aircon in my room.
the shoelace to my shoe. :)

my super duper taufu. thats pee's and poo's? xD
his laugh could make the whole room of people adore him.
his cry could make them wanna comfort him and carry him around.
[psst! thats hes secret tactics!!]

i LOVE you babeh.

oh and, should i change my blog skin? do tell. :)
JaMie~*

No comments: