Open your eyes. Yeah, it's me.


played nail polish with Ting. she accidently wiped it to my WHITE shirt. it almost got me burning with rage. thank God i washed it on time. the paint came off. PHEW.

big day tomorrow. people out there who are nervous, DUMBO LA YOU. im anxious! :D :D :D :D :D i might be a little disappointed, but hey.. you cant turn back time. im now deciding which class i wanna go in. Victor got me thinking. xD i told him i wanted to go C class. he said many malay dudes, better go back B class, original classmates. but B class is Science Stream, means got BIOLOGY. T.T C class have no Bio. HMMMM.. dumbo Victor Lee Kwang Tao. ==..

i bought my uniform already. YAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy... nyet.
another year of sports day, merentas desa, cheerleading, marching, exams, teachers and fear. :(

JaMie~*

No comments: