Hold me.

[x]ink heart. [novel.] *27DEC08*
[x]earrings.
*27DEC08*
[x]buy long necklace.
*27DEC08*

presents, thanks to:
Steffith my love; Timothy my brother; master AhBun; Kavita; Aivern; Frances my 3rd house owner; Samantha my Sammikins; Jessica my human hugger; Apple my Twilight partner; Daniel my Dahh-Niiee-Eehh-Yeell; Janice my supa goodie friend; is that all? sorry if missed anyone out. please tell.

~*~
she hides her face when shes not alone.
she wears a mask but its not her own.
its everyone else she wants to be.
be just like them supposedly free.
free from troubles the troubles of life.
free from sins and worries and strife.
but when night time falls and she climbs into bed.
her mask falls apart and her heart fills with dread.
shes screams and she cries but no one can hear.
she wants them to know all her fear.
her fear of facing a world with no mask.
afraid they wont like her.
afraid they wont ask.
___________________________________________________________________

floorball today:
got hit 5 times. bruise. fun.
me. Timothy. Terence.
someone stepped on Duane's shoe.
i'll get you.
___________________________________________________________________

pictures:

brother&sister. :D
be jealous. :P

taken by Kavita.

taken by me.

Daniel.

Jamie.

Timothy.

candid.

iloveyou.

you are the joy in my life.

why this picture so dark?
me&Jess.

im proud of you Terence.

JaMie~*

No comments: