WHY am i not asleep?

firstly, i slept in the afternoon waaaay too long so if i do get to bed now, id twist and turn like a gorilla for 2hours(always). :/ next its cause i tidak puas go to bed. and thirdly, im webcamming! watching him sleep. =3

so my w705 is busted. only the keypads la. not the numbers. just the surface. SO BABI MAN. i didnt get to save my contacts to my simcard because the buttons wont work! UGH so frustrating!! so im sorry if you text me and i reply "sorry whos this?", you know why. currently using my old phone, w850i. if the w705 wont get better, i think im gonna trade in both phones and get a new one. been browsing :D

SE phone quality seem to drop already :/ if i do get a new phone, i dont know which brand should i get cause i dont really fancy Nokia. heh.

TIMOTHY WONG, IM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU! :D

No comments: