too much

ages ago. i forgot what event was this already. Gaya Street.

haha so i read back some of the posts i published, the ancient ones. some from other blogs like Xanga. i had the Friendster one but deleted already.

IT WAS EMBARRASSING.

cause i used to write about from what i do in the morning till night. i even typed out the time and what i did throughout my boring day. i even sorta like interacted with myself. i did this >>*sweat*. my goodness. o.o and i coloured my text with all sorts. i think it was really annoying when i read them xD KACAU OH.

i was a noob blogger man. now i know people dont read those. thats why i dont get comments xD it was a "NO WONDER" hit on the face.

i will blog better now okay? :P

oh, and ill deal with my blog layouts and stuff AFTER, the BIG thang. :S

No comments: