I HAS COME ALIVE

Derek: lazy to update baaaaahhhhhhh. :P

blog has been dead for a while. notice that only with Twitter and Facebook isnt enough so decided to blog again.

i love my mum. :) today is my 4th day being sick. the last few nights i had high fever. i shiver during the night and with aching body. time after time, i'd feel a gentle touch at my face. its my mums. :) she'd be the human thermometer. wake me up to eat my medicine. shes not like those mums who just wanna carry her own duty as a mum, but she really does care for her children. for me. ahh. <3 :)

Keren is STILL in Australia. Steffi going there soon. :( its like a give or take deal. sigh.

so the last few weeks without Keren, Steffi and i went everywhereeeeeee. Sunny's, Baron's, Claudia's, Derek's (YOUR HOUSE SO NICE), Alex's,... yeah. mostly Sunny's though. boring oh without Keren. every time we thought of you, we'd go,"oh yeah. Australia.." :(

and OH. I FINALLY MET UP WITH EEEEVVVAAAAAAAAA. :D :D :D isnt that wonderful love? saw her the second time in City Mall. so sorry i didnt properly greet you. :/ two more person i HAVE TO meet: Lilia Wong & Fiona Yong. :)

guys! please visit: www.youtube.com/EklektosCelebration these are the video announcements from Eklektos Youth Celebration. :D

No comments: