rollercoaster ride

yes, PLEEEAAAAAASSEEE COME!!! :) click to enlarge aaaaahhhhhh.... :)

so i THOUGHT that today would be such a wonderful day. u know, birds chirping, the clear blue sky, friends to hang and laugh with. BUT, some majorannoyingalienfrompluto scolded me because of my hair. there was never a problem with my hair. 3 years in a row, my hair is clipped that way and no one, NO ONE ever scolded me for it. UGH.

Sunny say im like a guy cause i said i walked back to class to sleep after that majorannoyingalienfrompluto scolded me and when i woke, i feel better. proud to be like one! :P iih, biarlah.

yay!!! going Doulos tomorrow!!! =3 im leader of group 2. leading 1 Integriti. im so so excited for the programmes Doulos staffs has for ussss!! :D :D

Karen, Lixian, Olivia, Luqman, Marcellus, Velerey, Hanif and i wrote notes on pieces of paper and spammed teacher Judy's kancil today. :D teeheeheeheehee. in and out. *we asked for her car key and she gave. xD*

No comments: