hailstorm

GILA this morning it rained so fiercely. and to think i could get my sweet and quiet sleep. it felt like the thunders and lightning crashing into each other WHAM and goes BOOOMM!!! and the houses go tokek bing bung tokek. and animals go *squeal squeal* teehee. :D i just had my ko ko drink BAH.

i wont be updating my xanga nor journal for the moment. have to focus on reviving my blogger cause the readers like hilang already, hahaha.

ohyes! i can go Leo Installation Night! at first i cant cause they said insufficient ticket and loads of stuff. after some negotiation ;P i can go! hehehe. theme: fashion assasin. tiataula apa itu. xD

this week has been very gentle on me. finally feeling like a feather. :)

some of u guys might be wondering why tokek bing bung tokek.its because some houses old kan, like mine, so when theres thunders and lightnings, it will go tokek and bing bung for the falling objects. haha. :D

oh, yesterday in school: me Elaine Olivia
my upper jaw only have 13 teeth. normal people have 14.
haha, ur jaw small. :P
eleleleh, u count ur teeth eh, isit 14.
*uses tongue to count*
*recount*
ya 14.
13. haha. eh Oli, count ur upper jaw got how many teeth eh.
*counts* 16?
count again.
*counts* 20?
APALAH YOU. normal people have 14 u have 20?? count again!
*counts* oh, 14. haha.

bet u guys are counting ur teethies now. :P

No comments: