Music Festival

i know this is kinda off already since music fest was 4 days ago but anyways,
EKLEKTOS WON THE BAND CATEGORY.
:D its by God's grace and the teams effort made it all happen. congrats FRANCES, OSCAR, CALVIN, ERICA, STEPHANIE, STEFFI. fyi, Mandy and i screamed like crazy when they announced second place. :D

went out to 1B on Tuesday and Wednesday. nothing much happened really. yesterday was seriously a blur day for me. Steffi and Karen kidnapped me out from home to 1B. i was actually having my sleep, but a car drove to my house gate, so yeah. very very blur.

Camp Retreat is coming so soon. supa dupa cant waaaait. :) cell group this week would be the last meeting for every members in E1. after this week, E6 will be another part of the family. ahh.. man. pull the buckle tighter Jamie!
it hurts to know that that song does not sing to, for or about me anymore.

No comments: