its finally over

wheeeeee!! oral is HISTORYYY!! phew, i did well. :D my legs went shaky shaky, but it didnt affect my speech. overall marks? 28/30 phewwww..

i cant wait for dissection! the ooey gooey hooey kooey looey dooey... haha. its on Thursday. lower form is gonna see us SLICE the rats' boday. and blooooood... and maybe some vomits. =x come ah Apple, Wendy and Mitran. photttooooo!!! :D starts at 8am til 12pm, i think. woohoo. :D

i feel the burdens, responsibilities and fun is slowly given by cell group and ASCF. things are getting exciting. i need to work hard. i have to make all things possible and from better to best. for the team and for God. i must. :)

oh, WAGAMAMA.
boss & bosses boss. xD


yeeehhhhhhhh...
she kept laughing that night. cute kaan. haha. :)
she was chewing. Oscar free show. haha.
So now you see
Why I'm scared
I can't open up my heart without a care
But here I go
It's what I feel
And for the first time in my life I know it's real

/ Demi Lovato

No comments: