interact installation night

yes, so last night was Installation Night. buckets of pictures in facebook aeh? im so glad my seranta babes had fun. :) though i feel a teeeeeny bit left out, but hey, we can hang out WITHOUT being in dinners right? :P

i went Waterfront after youth. :D a great dose of fun even when im not in Installation Night. im glad i didnt go. teeheehee.. a church of koreans visited youth. gosh, they danced so beautifully. *.* had an altercall, and yeah. it was amazing. :) the launching video will be up next week in youth. imma steal it and post it here. :D cant waittt!!

woohoo!! going Wagamama tomorrow for a cell outing. *wide grin* im coming fishiieessss!!! >O

went shopping with my sister. i left rm3.............. T.T i really need t control on my expenses. ARGH. frustrated at myself after thinking how much ive spent on unnecessary stuufffss. T.T *control Jamie control*
your voice is the soundtrack of my everyday melody.

No comments: