i give it all

long post. read if you care ler.

omg today was so hectic. today its our ASCF last meeting. special a bit la today, got food after CF. i was incharge of the food. it suppose to drop the food in school at 11.30am. Ernesha and i waited for that white van [we came to know that its brown, not white. ==..] til 12.30pm. panic like crazy man. borrowed Gianni's handphone to call Oscar for Gem's number to call aunty Rennie. so so regret i didnt bring my phone, argh. called aunty Rennie, she asked to call the caterer. the caterer asked me to call the driver. seriously hectic la.

the driver said he send already to the KITCHEN. so i thought it was the canteen cause there's a kitchen there. i asked both canteens, DONT HAVE. asked pn. Lo's for help, u know just in case the canteen people smuggled the food. >< i called the caterer. she gave weird instructions.
"u know from the gate. u walk straight, turn left then the kitchen is there."
i was like, HUH?? ISNT THAT THE HALL?? i didnt care la cause the koperasi was there so i thought they thought THATS the kitchen. asked, DONT HAVE.

panicked even more. Janice, Denise, Kim Ho, Ernesha and i was running here and there man, you have no idea. so i called the driver did he send to the right place.
"All Saints KK bah kan?"
"TIDAAAAKKKKK. All Saints yang the sebelah st. Agnes tu. All Saints Likas."
everything was SO SOOO messed up. the caterer was referring to All Saints Cathedral's KITCHEN. the caterer called me and tell me that i have to get the food myself cause if the driver goes, he will take a long time from Penampang to KK. and that time was 1pm already, imagine la rush hour. told pn. Lo asked if can send me go. i thought of Ah Bun cause he suppose to pick me also one after CF.

he rushed to school to get me. 1.20pm. drove to KK. got confused with the roads for a moment, reached, FOUND THE FOOOODDDD. rushed back to school. 1.40pm. Denise called while we were rushing back.
"people going home already. later we tapau the food only la."
i almost wanna cry already man that time. :( rush rush rush, before i reached to canteen, everybody saw the food. surprisingly, they cheered. i felt a teeny bit relieved, cause i told myself,"okay, have to handle Apple's and pn. Lo's teguran. ><". BUT, nothing. everyone was happy. :O

gosh. :') thank God man seriously. THANK GOD. i was praying and speaking in tongues while waiting for Ah Bun. some people that passed thought i was speaking indian or something. ==.. lots of running around man. gate to CF room to gate to canteen to CF room to canteen again to gate to CF room and to gate. and i think Ernesha and i got darker. imagine standing under the sun for an hour. :(

i said so many thank you's today. to:
Oscar for giving me Gem's number. [twice]
Gem for giving me aunty Rennie's number. [twice]
aunty Rennie for helping me to call the caterer and the number. [many times]
madam Vun, the caterer for giving me the drivers number and sort things out. [many times]
driver for... driving.
school guard for lending me his phone to call Ah Bun.
Ah Bun for driving me and lending his phone.

lastly, im so so so so sorry Elaine for ruining your birthday. :( forgive meeee... AND Derek for not having onion ringggggsss. :( i was so so scared man. my breathing now is still unstable. i still can hear my heart beat pounding in my ears. AAAAHHHH!! :/ i guess tonight's praise report is gonne be interestingggg.

Happy Birthday Elaine!

No comments: