been away for a while

yeah well im having the laze to blog, just a teeny bit. i dont know if you guys have been reading my blog or not, especially the video. the video is some good stuff by the way. buka speaker, buka telinga. the title is in malay but the video is in English. please watch, really.

days passed. it has been hard for me, still striving through. unwillingly, sorta, but i feel a teeny bit better. it will come again. dont count on the jolly Jamie too much though. anyway, finally got my new phone. :] but theres one thing im really upset about. my messages cannot be transferred to the other. cant even save it into memory card, but managed to save it into the computer through SE PC suite. risky. what if my dumbo brother format the computer? everything will be GONE. im not gonna let that happen. so currently, still havent started using that phone yet. kept it in the drawer til i finally can sort things out. sigh..

Music Festival tomorrow. ticket is rm30. i dont have money man seriously. i have only rm6? still looking for a way to ask my siblings or mum for it. i cant not go laaaaaah. my church, my school, my friends are performinggg. i should, i must support. help a poor girl. :(

creepy-ish things has been happening. shook the soul out of Wendy and Apple. tiataulah. im not gonna care whats is and whats gonna happen. just stay cool and calm and everything will be just fine. *God please watch over me.* and i got immune to Happy Tree Friends. its not exciting anymore. how lah this. :(
everywhere i go, no matter what i do, what you didnt know, was that you made me love you deeper each day eversince we met on the very first day.

No comments: