thaank youu. :D

alert! thank you repetition below!

thank you for all the wishes & hugs on my birthday! im not gonna list down who did cause i might missed out someone or offended the people that did not wish me. all things good. :) anyway, thank you E1 Cell Group for giving me such a wonderful surprise last night - spread cake all over my hair and face and took pictures of it, haha. also thank you to ASCF for wishing me and having my name backwards. xD thank you Miah and Sunny for soaking me with waterrrr. thank you Apple, Oscar and Timothy for the surprise, food and pooool! =3 thank you for the presents: Olivia; Lixian; Elaine; Karen; Dean; Jocelyn. thank you to my aweshum Seranta babes!! :D thank you to my family who have stamped memories in my heart. lastly, idk this would be a thank you or not but i'll just say it anyway. thank you karen for running around yelling "its Jamie's Birthday today!!!" hahahahaha. and everyone who texted me. :) i love you ALL so much. it really made my day. :) YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

THANK YOU!!!

yash babeh. its GODIVA. YEEEEEE!!! :D :D
thank you Timothyy!

pooling! Apple hiding. :P

family dinner at Promenade Hotel.




yeeeee.. ><
JaMie~*

No comments: