warning: vulgarities.

theres this student from my tuition. a from 2 dude. he thinks he sooooo damn smart. he laughs at people when they got the wrong answer. the people he laughed at is form 3 & 4. when teacher tells a joke, not funny one la, he laughs so loud just to show people he 'gets it' and its REALLY funny. so stuck up man. ARGH.

my aunt sent me home just now from tution. her son and my mum was in the car. we had to make U-turn. its kinda hard to see it during the night so my mum told my aunt where the way was. that bloody cousin of mine so damn rude.

mum him

u turn here ah.
he sort of whispered: u think my mum dont know meh. say so many times. my mum smarter than you la.

my aunt just stayed quiet. damn it i feel like slapping him in the face for saying that about my mum man. for goodness sake have some manners la! one of the thing i really hate talking about my family is cause i cannot stand the two wives both my uncles married. SO RUDE. ARGH. i'll get them one day. so what if their son is a basketballer? he have no bloody brains. the other one stopped school. the two girls vandalises. one of them smoke even. ARGGGHHH!!! im not saying i wished i had better aunts and uncles. i just wished they AT LEAST teach their children manners.

i complaint to my mum. she said its okay. shes like the best mum in the world for me. she calms and soothes me down. and i wont let anyone bully her anymore.

No comments: