nngggiaaoo!!

okay, my brother has been asking me what phone do i like. he wants to buy a new one for me for my birthday. trade in my w850i. tee hee.. its kinda busted anyway. the buttons only work if i slide it up. sometimes it doesnt even work when i do. grrh. i dont what phone i like!! >=( Nokia has the nicest designs, but i prefer SE. w705? w395i? ngaaahhh!!! THERES SO MANY MODELS. WHYY!! :(

spent my day doing homework today. finished my moral tugasans. HAPPY NOW CHRISTINE??

been thinking a lot lately. i think and think and think til i cant think of anything anymore. my mind goes blank and shut down. my body goes *ngggggiiiiiiittttt!!!* and my mind goes blank. like restarting the computer. or when Mozilla goes lag. hate it when that happens. make me look like a retard that goes 0.0, haha. xD

i feel that i have load more to type, but again, my mind is so blaank. :s
there's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you.
i love you.

/ Plain White T's
JaMie~*

No comments: