HOP HOP HOP

okay so Yung bought me this really cute solar powered thingy for my birthday. theres 3 compartments for you to grow grass. it comes with sawdust and the seeds. i watered it twice a day. :D well, until today. cute, small shoots of grass started to grow. yipee! but last week, when i wanted to water it, guess what i saw? a friggin GRASSHOPPER. *RUNS* how the helicopter did a GRASSHOPPER hopped into my room?! when it comes to grasshoppers, im very afraid and grossed out.

anyway, i killed it. THEN, there was another one today. T.T whyyyy.... killed it with my cup mat. and, its watery stuff splurt and.. conclusion is, it died. i shall give up on growing the grass. and just keep the solar thingy. dupid grasshopper.. T.T......

before
after
cute kan got grasss? :D say bye bye. no more grasshoppers for me. :(
where have you been? ive been worried.

No comments: