healthy as my phone battery.

thank you Mitran. and Apple for taking it. haha. :)

oh pish posh. H1N1? no way my strong body can get it. :P anyway, i went to the doctor yesterday.

doctor my thoughts me (we spoke in Chinese)

i have flu, but its mucus is watery. slighty green...(continue saying with what i was having)
*scribble scribble*
and uhm, ya.
*check if i have fever and stethoscope to check my breathing*
*breathes in and out*
okay. did you went up on an airplane?
WHAATT?? oh, erm, no.
*scribble scribble*

sort of zha dao la. but, its his job anyway. my mum and i laughed after we left the clinic. haha. cruel isnt she. xD i didnt go cell group though. :( my whole body was sore and my head was banging. rested at home instead. but i did went youth. it was, of course, aweshummm. :D

my phone is having some button problems. :( the down and left button are not working really well. grrh.. im sensing new phone coming. hahaha. :D report card day is coming. hope my brother is not going on any company trip. i dont want my dad to take my report card. >< style="font-weight: bold;" size="4">LIXIAN IS BAAACCKKK!! yum yum, my black chocolate from UK. ooh la la~ oh and i noticed a few friends are in emo moods these few days. for whatever had or is happening, i believe theres a purpose to it, and God knows our limit. :) oh and another thing, to my dad and my daddy God,
Happy Father's Day.
my heart's playing its symphony.
JaMie~*

No comments: