I NEED MY HOUSE OF NIGHT SERIES.

wo men shi jia ren. <3

im currently loving the color bronze. :D

should i go for class on Saturdaaayyy? Lixian & Karen wont be present. one skip school, the other going to KL. :/ macam macam oh. im starting to get reaaaally lazy. i even take like, 5 minutes?, sitting on my bed, deciding or just get my butt off the bed and get ready for school. ugghh.

OH and, I HATED PJK TODAY. i was so excited about it, but it disappointed me. ran 2 USELESS rounds on the field, stretched for NOTHING because we didnt BLOODY DO ANYTHING AFTER THAT. Tanisa is a bore.

Biology was rather good today, even with the trainee teacher. she spoke more malay than English. atleast she's friendly. fair enough.

today was fun! i had a great time harassing Lixian's ass. HAHAHAHA. it attracts me. xD she was scared and running away from me half of the day. hahahahaha! 'sides that, Olivia & i talked about tiangs. u know, poles? we were sorta talking about hugging the poles because its cold most of the time, but when the sun is up it'll burn us. xD when its raining cats and dogs, we can hug the pole to warm it upp. xD no doubt it'll attract us, with all the 'electricity' it have. hahahaha. sorry it doesnt really say LAUGH-OUT-LOUD here, but believe me, it was a blast when we were talking about it in class. :D
Lord, You found me in the darkness & You tore it into light.
over & out.
JaMie~*

No comments: