white Honda CRV's look like hornets.

this will be my last post before exam. ah, exam. :( my first time taking 10 subjects and a couple subjects have 3 papers. aahhh! PAPER 3 MAN. Biology & Chemistry. save mee!!

nothing much happened in school though. as usual, every morning the Seranta babes gather together for assembly. we, OFCOURSE, did many silly stuff that you sometimes cant imagine. xD "We are Home People." :)

here are some pictures taken for the past few days. :D :

family dinner.

SO NICE OH THIS POLO SHIRT. IT WAS ON SALE.
but left size S. :( i bought the red one though, XL. xD

guess whats behind me. xD

Edwina & i. this is what we do in youth. :D

my darlinggg. <3




my darling smile smile. =3
my sister have pretty eyes. DO NOT tell her i said so.


sort of candid.

just to show off i have a really nice bee pillow. :p
its a waste to be present in school when there is no one to peek at.
JaMie~*

No comments: