green light! red light!

the only history people will discover the next life is about you & me.
i need to bluster. GAARGHH.
it was our last paper for the day. teacher (insert) wanted to collect our papers. she (yes, a female) asked to stapler our papers with the question paper (History). she asked 2 persons to stapler for us. but i misheard her saying my name. so i stood up and stapled for the other students.

her me

JAMIE. I DIDNT ASK YOU TO STAND UP. SIT DOWN!!
*grunts, stopped stapling, sits*
WHOSE STAPLER WAS THAT?
*raise up hand*
I DIDNT ASK YOU TO STAPLER OKAY?!!
i.. *gives up explaining*

you cant blame me for thaat. :( i thought she said my name so i stood up. i wasnt sure either if she did, but if she REALLY did, and i didnt stand, she would also blast me oh. embarrassed me infront of my classmates. :(

30% pissed.
40% embarrassed.
30% still happy.

because,
not happy = cant study.
happy = study. :D

elaine said my face got meatier.
betul ka ni? 0.0
i guess, it was only another fantasized dream.
JaMie~*

No comments: