Fangs, everywhere.

i opened my eyes. i couldnt see anything. for a moment i thought i was blind. i recalled: i was hiking on the mountain. the fog blurred my sight. i couldnt see where or what i was stepping on. it felt damp. as i walk, i can feel the ground getting more delicate like cotton candy. and *pop*, there i went. "AAAAHHHHH!!." i could hear the echoes as i screamed. down into a big hole and landed on solid ground. i then went unconscious.

i stood up and was aghast to move. i searched my bag pack with my dimmed vision. i was searching for my torchlight. i used my sense of touch to look for that rigid, hard, plastic, cylinder-shaped object. "gotcha," i whispered. i quickly flick the on button. "SHOOT."

no battery.

i then searched the front pocket of my bag pack. found it. i instantly exchanged the batteries and popped the new ones into the torchlight.

*chik chak*

and there they were. the eyes of millions. staring at me, as if i was their prey. they opened their wings and came towards me in a group like bees. they attacked me with their acute teeths and then floated off. they were bats. with my torchlight guiding through my every path, i then found the way out.

spiritually, the torchlight was God. the batteries was our faith. and the bats were the devils. i hope my story made sense. :D sudden inspiration.

JaMie~*

No comments: