Haooozieee.

BUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PARIS PARIS PARIS!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I GOT YOU PARIS!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*DROOLS*

OH YEAHH.

ITS MY PRETTY PRETTY WATCH BAHH!!

hey pretty pretty.. :3 :3 :3

hehehe.. making a big fuss out of it. i wanted my OWN watch a very very very long time already ba. so my dad told me if i get atleast 4a's i can get something from him. and i asked for a watch. :D aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!

as u can see from the box, it says ELLE. i dont know really Elle or not la. who cares. i love my watch. MY watch. TEEHEEEEEEE~~ :3 :3 :3 :3


[x]a watch. *17 JAN 09*


sister was buying something.
we take photos. xD

um, yea. thats Ting btw.

this dress very nice!? sadly, i didnt buy. T.T
ive looked to the future!
im gonna wear it once only.
means i dont NEED it. :P
shop: Little Princess, Wisma Merdeka,
Ground Floor.

done! done with updating blog and uploading pictures to make my blog more interesting. :D

JaMie~*

No comments: