Sitobelei. :3

[x]floorball stick. *22DEC08*
[x]watch cd Janice gave. *20DEC08*



changed the image above again. the fuawer didnt show. :(

oh yea, pictures of Duane. tomorrow? hehe..

nothing to do today. :( stay home and rot. but good as well, cause my back wouldnt hurt. like every fraction of muscles crush to each other. ouch, really hurt. hope the pain doesnt come back. it hurt-ed like u cant imagine. i had it.. last 2 years? and healed the end of 2006. i had to go to the Tai Chi. the put that sucking thing to my back. that was so fun! but it made many circles to my back and stayed there for 2 weeks? and every night when i sleep, i have to put a small cushion to my back. it eases the pain, but very uncomfortable to sleep on. :( yea.. lets hope it wouldnt come back. for now, it hurts when i walk to much. like my whole body is too heavy for my spine. yea.. sad. :(

thats for now. :D
nyetsie.

JaMie~*

No comments: