Cheeks out of the way.

im forbidding myself to smile. : /
i ate bubblegum bah!
the more i chew, the more it got.. solid. xD

i didnt get to see
Duane
today. :'( *weeps* i didnt go floorball training. i guess i'll see him on Sunday. Thy misses Thou already. nyet.

oh and i found out the computer speakers arent busted. i put into the wrong lubang behind the CPU. xD!!

me: ko, the speakers rosak already, go buy new one ehh.
bro: *walks to the CPU*
me: *blinks*
bro: aiya bodo la u. wrong hole la.
me: *eyes wide open* OHH..
bro: *walks away*
me: ehh, still no sound one?
bro: *still walking*
me: ishh..

xD xD xD. hahahahaha.. yea.. the reason why still no sound coming out from it cz the monitor's volume was muted. hahaha.. freaky. :D

i LOVE you Jayden.
i LOVE you Duane.
i LOVE you CHRISTMAS.


JaMie~*

No comments: