why so many tags.

tagged by Fiona and Sunny [the first one] and another from Fiona [the second].

1. Full name : Jamie Lee Shen Yuong.
2. Birthday : 3rd July. presents?
3. School : SM All Saints.
4. Residency: Likas.
5. Family : Dad; Mum; Sis; Bro; Me.
6. Physical appearances: a.. girl?
7. Personality : u tell me.
8. Good Qualities : u tell me.
9. Bad Qualities : u tell me. xD
10. Hobbies : eat; read; badminton; floorball; sleep.
11. Religion : Christian.
12. Height : 5 feet 6? i dont know. im taller than my mum and sis.
13. Weight : 48kg.
14. Blood Type : O. [dont know if its a + or -]
15. Shoe Size : u wanna buy me a shoe?
16. Favorite Genre of music : ask my ears.
17. Favorite Singers : *shrugs*
18. Favorite Season : definitely autumn.
19. Favorite Food : if there's cheese, i'll eat.
20. Places I want to go : anywhere with my husband. [the future]
21. My ideal lover : a guy?
22. My worries as of now : huh?
23. First Love : kindergarten.
24. Alcohol Tolerance : i tried wine; beer.
25. Drinking Habits : water?
26. Most important friends : my friends la.
27. Prized Possessions : certs; trophies; medals.
28. When I look the best : never.
29. When I look sexiest: what?
30. What's in your pocket : this pants does not have a pocket.
31. First time drinking : my mums milk.
32. Favorite colors : any.
33. Thing you want from your significant other : wo bu zhi dao.
34. Age you want to get married : before i get 30.
35. What you do when you're home alone : anything i can think of doing.
36. Habits : i do not sit like a girl at home. i HAD to in school.
37. Highest placement in school : 7.
38. Difference between men and women : er.. ones men and the other is women?
39. If you were born again, man or woman : woman still.
40. What you think you were in your previous life : a human.
41. If the person you loved cheated on you : if he was i really, DEADLY loved, live in sorrow.
42. Favorite show : uhm..
43. What you want to do when it rains : hide. i hate the thunder and lightning.
44. If you were on a deserted island, what you take : clothes.
45. How many kids : u expect me to say 100?
46. Who do you want to see the most: God.
47. Favorite snacks : loads.
48. Allowance : are u gonna rob me if i tell u?
49. Favorite restaurants : the one in paris. chocolates!
50. To be dumped or do you dump : none.
51. Why did you write the answer to the question above : my choice.
52. What I want right now : To shower. [i stink]
53. When do you think you’ve grown up : no way. i still wanna be a kid.
54. Country you want to go to : paris.
55. What you think about other people : many.
56. What would you do if you confessed to a girl : confess what?
57. Place you want to go with your other : anywhere he want to go.
58. Ideal vacation spot : paris.
59. Favorite TV show : uhh..
60. I feel happy : i thought these questions were for me?
61. Most recent movie watched : HSM3.
62. Movie watched with the most feeling : My Heart. [its an Indonesian movie. i cried in during the movies]
63. Could you marry someone else for the person you loved : my mind is very slow now.
64. What you want to do for the person you love : make him happy.
65. I want to die when : my job is done on earth.
66. You think you’re a player : ?
67. If you found 100k in the road : duh.. take it.
68. When you were most hurt : personal.
69. I hate guys that : smokes; cheats; stupid [not in books. in things].
70. I hate girls that : thinks theyre ALL THAT.
71. If you were to become invisible : i want and i dont. i dont wanna cry alone.
72. When someone makes you mad : screw them. =x
73. Favorite saying : dumbo.
74. If someone you met for the first time were to ask for you number : GET LOST LA!!
75. Nicknames : Jamie; Jame; Jamester; Jam; Jamiejam.
76. First thing you do in the morning : open my eyes.
77. The most important thing in the world : God.
78. When you were happiest : being with my family.
79. When you were saddest : not being with them.
80. Does anyone hurt you before : this is a bonus question.
81. How : killing my soul again and again.
82. Then : get upset.
83. So : tell him.
84. Define FAMILY : Father And Mother I Love You.
85. What are you planning for future : being useful.
86. Your afraid of : crossing the bridge.
87. If your about to die now : close my eyes and smile.
88. Would you consider Plastic surgery : YUCK.
89. Who you wanna be : i am what i wanna be.
90. Things you wanna do now : shower.
91. Most embarrassing moments : not telling.
92. You can : do what u can do.
93. You can't : forget grudges.
94. You really hate it when : i get ordered around. [they have legs too, HELLO.]
95. You'll judge a person by : the way they treat their friends and their mother.
96. People mostly judge you : ? ask them why ask me?
97. 3 words to describe yourself : me; myself; i.
98. 3 words of how people describe you : Jamie; Jamie; Jamie.
99. Are you on diet : maybe.
100. Last thing you want to say : another post below. hurray..

Lastly, please tag 3 people.
I tag:

Apple
; Derek
; Wendy.


this tagged by Fiona.

1. how many hours did you sleep last night?
:: 8 hours.

2. what/ who did you think before you're off to bed?
:: things i did; him.

3. how are you?
:: fine. thanks.

4. anyone in your mind now?
:: him.

5.last place you went?
:: community hall infront of my house.

6. are you happy?
:: normal.

7. are you angry at someone?
:: uh..

8. if yes, who?
:: uh..

9. what are you doing now?
:: finish this tag and shower after.

10. why did you do this survey?
:: cause i got tagged LAA.

11. what are you thinking of now?
:: why is the questions repeating itself?

12. how many times do you do survey daily?
:: when im bored.

13. who do you love most?
:: God.

14. have you ever thought of suiciding? if yes, why?
:: you're not my mum. get lost.

15. last thing you said? who was it to?
:: bye Oscar.

16. last videos u saw that was hilarious?
:: uh..

17. how was your day?
:: normal.

18. when was the last time you used the middle finger?
:: when i was young. didnt know it meant anything. used it once.

19. are you a jealous person?
:: depends who im jealous of.

20. do you think you're bitchy?
:: make me.

21. called anyone names?
:: u DONT?? ==..

22. what are you listening to now?
:: the fan blowing.

23. are you missing anyone?
:: are u human?

24. bet you're thinking of someone now.
:: ==..

25. are you letting someone go now?
:: this is absurd.

26. what is your full name?
:: Jamie Lee Shen Yuong.


27. complete this sentence. "i feel like.."
:: eating pizza; lasagna; pasta; chicken wing.

28. Dakota is in love with me too?
:: WtheH is Dakota?

29. do you know anyone with the name Susan?
:: teacher.

30. whats on your bed?
:: whats on YOUR bed?

31. do you love anyone now?
:: im human after all.

32. do you sing out loud?
:: er..

33. do you love someone you barely know?
:: do u?

34. what do you wear to sleep?
:: i gave up pajamas.

35. have you ever loved someone you cant have?
:: uh..

36. im in love with you, are you in love with me too?
:: ur just a survey. how can i love u?

37. crushing on someone now?
:: yea.

38. want to go to the moon with me?
:: i hate planes; rockets. no thank u.

39. your crush ask for your number.
:: he already has it.

40. are you satisfied with your life now?
:: i would really love to have a twiny weeny bit of goodness now.

i tag :

Apple [again]
; Derek [again]
; Wendy [again]

No comments: