tagged slowed down

tagged by Fiona.

Copy and paste to your own journal, erase my answers, and add your own. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names and/or objects, but nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person you got this from has the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl/sur name question. Have fun with it!

4 LETTER WORD: Jinx.
BOY NAME: James.
GIRL NAME: Jamester.
SURNAME: Junior.
OCCUPATION: Jeep driver. xD
A COLOR: Jingga. [fyi. its orange. :P]
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Jingga shirt.
BEVERAGE: Jingga juice.
[if my name was Wendy, i would definitely put WINE. xD]
FOOD: Jingga. [get it? i eat orange.]
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Jeans.
A PLACE: Jingga world.
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Jokes on me.
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: JINGGA!!

now i tag :
no one.
______________________________________________________________

this morning, at 1am+ i cooked maggi. [hungry baaahhH!]

me: *minding my own business eating my maggi*
bro: *walks into the kitchen*
me: *slurps* *slurps*
bro: ......that is not fair.
me: *giggles* nah u wantt??
bro: dont want! *walks away*
me: nah nah ui. UI i give u the hotdog.
bro: dont waant!

xD xD xD!!! hes on diet. HAH!

JaMie~*

No comments: