Breathtaking.

i actually typed this sort of long "story" i made up with my imagination. erased. cause i think that my elaboration sucked alot. =x and i would know that u cant see the ending like how im seeing it. its really.. psychotic [for me.] and really creepy. if u were in my shoes, or i should say head, u would understand.

i imagined that i got a fight with my family and ran away to take "a day-off". but when i came home, they were all.. gone. blood splatters everywhere, every corner of the house. blood stained the couch, the cushions. and there they were.. on the ground, gasping for air. trying to tell me, with their last tank of air in their lungs, to run away, cause the killer was still in the house. and there was the guilt. the guilt that made the tears clouded my eyes. all i could do was run, unwillingly. but willingly as well, to fulfill the last request that they wanted me to do. to stay alive. to not having my life end like them.

that made equals to my sleepless nights. it frightens me. it makes my breathing to shallow. breathing faster and faster, like a fish out from the water gasping for air.

u may say "no. dont think like that. it wouldnt happen to u, ever." i used to think that way too. but look at the papers. read the hottest headlines. too many crimes that could happen to almost..

anybody.

anybody that includes, me. my family. my love ones. why shouldnt i be afraid? i worry ur life more than mine, i can honestly say.

i love you,
every beating hearts in my life.

JaMie~*

No comments: