i'm not a girl, not yet a woman.

i dont think im going to school at all this week. xD mwahahaha!! [have fun in school u guys!] its the same anyway. bored at home and definitely bored in school, but excluding the friends part at home. hehe.. honestly, i just woke up. xD as i said, im a deep sleeper. haha..

to fill my time [again] im reading Twilight [again] just incase i missed out any important events. [while waiting for Apple's permission for lending me her New Moon] :D Apple's a very kind girl. yea and she borrow her friends books, right right?? xD im off to eat my brunch. here are some pictures, enjoy. [its not much but, yeaa..]

im not a girl, not yet a woman.
[it means im still young. :P]

i l-o-v-e LOVE this picture!
"i iz having a hanky on my head"

tummy time! [on my sisters bed]
he had fun fun fun. :)
i had fun taking pictures. hehe.




i miss you..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no it means ur a guy...if not a girl not a woman...means left is guy.. =p