aww..

no one comment. :( so sad..

i didnt go to school, AGAIN! haha! i lied again. whoops. xD ive really got nothing to do at home, besides watching tv and playing computer. my mum watches her AFC, so i cant really watch my cartoons. xD! yes, i watch cartoons, im still young. be envious. :P so i guess the only thing i can do is play computer. but playing too much gives me a serious migrain, like now. :( so... to past my time, i found my book i bought quite long ago, i havent read yet. yea..

yay! brother is back!! sims, sims, sims!!!! mwahahaha! i shall play tomorrow. :D many problems is starting to build up. :( not with me, but between my friends and their friends. i hope everything will end up fine. :( my dolphin and my cuzzie not going well. :( dont like that buaaa.. holidays arent holidays if friends are fighting. i have reasons to be concern. :) treasure your friendship. they dont come often, true friends that is. :D tell them how u feel to get things straight. it solves things too. :)

im going to eat now. hungry. :)
JaMie~*

1 comment:

Eva said...

miah told you aye? :)